Κυριακή 28 Νοεμβρίου 2010

My Manifested Self Expression

Hello Reader, welcome to my mind. My name is Christina Christodoulou. Why do I have a name? Because all pictures within this world have names and we perceive ourselves as pictures within a picture. Because everything in this world is the manifested definition of what we accepted it to be.

I am 17 years old, but time is but an illusion as we all know. Time is only an illusion constructed by your mind so that your mind will have a way of measuring itself. Time is a rule that we have created and manifested upon our lives. We live and perceive our lives as a series of rules interlocked by our so called logic, which is constructed upon rules too.

Nobody stops to ask any questions about why we are conforming to the ideas of this world, people just conform, because if they don’t the world as they know it will fall apart and they are afraid to lose the picture within a picture that they have defined themselves and the world to be. They are afraid to lose the definition of themselves to embrace their real self. It is difficult for some to realise that they are not just that which they have accepted and allowed themselves to be. It is difficult for me too.

So what am I doing here dear reader? I am expressing myself as a consciousness system, that which I have allowed myself to define myself as it, resulting in me experiencing myself as it. A consciousness system is what each one of us experiences ourselves to be, because that is all we ever knew that we could be. We are pre-programmed to act accordingly to a certain action as we perceive it. We are systems as in we exist as knowledge and information, definitions, ideas, beliefs and perceptions that are formed and designed as yourself, as the who I am in the human physical body.

The way we perceive ourselves and others perceive us can change instantly by simply changing the way you think, changing thoughts. Changing programming. Being what you want to be. But guess what: If you can change, you are not real. Everything that is a limitation, everything that you cannot see as who you are, means that you are going to have to change. When you change, have a look at what happens. You become a new person. If that happens, isn’t it common sense then, that who you are now is not real? Why are you defending who you are now, what defines you now?

Everything is part of a visual program, I show you a picture and immediately you perceive definitions of each picture within the picture which you perceive to be facts. Never questioning anything. Too much thinking for you? Would you'd rather get more mechanical than manual? Maybe you are getting there... Maybe what I hate in you is what I hate in me. So let us apply forgiveness. I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that I am superior to another being, meaning that my experiences are superior to theirs. I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe and define my self as my experiences.

Would you dare to even think of something which dares "your" perception of reality? I say "your" and not your because your perception is based on learned concepts and pre-programming from your social background. Your reality is not the same reality that another person experiences. We all exist in alternate realities of our own device instead of the real reality which is here and now. We experience our own delusions of what we believe to be our reality as we define it.

My job here though is not to tell you what I myself need to realise, it is to explore the construct of the consciousness system, the mind. The mind is a machine that generates experiences to show you how your nature looks. The mind generates thoughts and thoughts generate feelings. And then the mind generates your life. Your mind is your tutor, would you dare to disobey? I hope I will. You shall never be anything more than what the tutor teaches you or tells you. Can you become independent of your tutor? Because you yourself has set the limits to yourself within your own mind.

You are not the tree that grows. You are not the roots of the tree. You are the life in the tree that’s what Buddhists say. Their ultimate goal is to reach Nirvana. Nirvana simply means cessation. Cessation of passion, aggression and ignorance; the cessation of the struggle to prove our existence to the world, to survive. One doesn't have to struggle to survive after all. One has already survived. One is surviving now and the struggle was just an extra complication that one has added to one's life because one lost confidence in the way things are. One no longer needs to manipulate things as they are into things as one would like them to be. And by one I mean us, equal as one as all. Taking responsibility for all as one.

There is a Buddhist saying: suffering, realising your suffering, destroying your suffering and then reach enlightenment. Within this write I realise my suffering, the more I analyse it, the easier it is for me to destroy it. I analyse and I realise my mind. I am writing myself to freedom and this is just the beginning.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου